Social Media Insights Analyst with French
About UsFreemavens uses data to develop growth strategies for some of the world’s best-known brands. A mix of analytics, data science, brand strategy, and big helpings of intuition, empathy, and creativity allows us to help our clients be, do & say more of what people want. Founded in 2013 and acquired by the Be Heard Partnership in 2017, we’re a young and growing company, and we’re truly international! From our office in London we’ve carried out more than 500 projects for Unilever, Chanel, Coca-Cola, Diageo, GSK, Mondelēz International and others in over 50 markets – all without a single translator. Most of our analysts and strategists are bilingual, allowing us to not just understand language from real people, but also the local nuances of culture.
About the Role
You’ll draw on a variety of data sets to understand consumers’ behaviours, wants and needs, with the aim of unearthing clear and actionable insights. These insights will inform strategy and creative outputs that aim to inspire brands to be more worthy of advocacy.
You’ll be supporting strategists in applying consumer-centric thinking to data analytics as well as working with the broader team to develop intelligent ideas for clients to act upon.
You will be an integral part of our success as we try to redefine customer-centricity for brands. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and be resourceful and proactive within a start-up environment.
As an Insights Analyst you will…
- Come to grips with the ins and outs of social listening platforms (namely Sysomos, Affinio and Brandwatch)
- Work with other data sets, as appropriate, such as sales, search, CRM and many more
- Identify trends and themes in both social and search data, specifically with regards to language, behaviour and sentiment
- Translate themes and trends identified into actionable insights, that will help answer clients’ business challenges
- Work across multiple projects at any one time (up to 2 or 3)
- Work alongside and present to clients
Ideally you’ll have the following skills…
- Inclined to think critically and laterally
- A proactive and creative problem solver
- Inquisitive and curious about human and brand behaviour
- Not deterred by a chunky challenge
- Prone to thinking strategically
- Digitally literate and interested in social media
- Previous experience with any of the following areas: social media management, data analytics, marketing, market/consumer research, brand strategy, innovation would be beneficial
- Knowledge of French language
- A passion (or passions!) outside of the work realm
Alongside these, you’ll likely develop the following skills & experience…
- Become increasingly empathetic to the consumer
- Develop a methodical approach to your thinking
- Gain exposure to the company end-to-end process – from receiving and interpreting a brief, to data analytics, to presenting insights and recommendations to clients
- Have the opportunity to explore different career progression paths within the business: you may find that you have a passion for data, or that you’re more inclined towards strategy
- Fruits and breakfast
We offer all our employees free fruit and a selection of breakfast food (on top of the regular teas and coffees that is).
- Friday drinks
Once the week is done, you can enjoy themed Friday treats with some nibbles and drinks on the company. Each week different people take turn coming up with the theme and ordering everything. Every quarter we get everyone to vote for their favourite night and the winners get a prize!
Monthly interactive workshops in the office on different topics in the business. This can range from strategy workshops to data viz workshops. Anything that can help us on our day to day.
- Lunch and Learn
Bi-weekly learning lunches where people get to share their knowledge and learn from others. This does not have to be related to work. In the past, we’ve had lunch and learn on Ayurveda or Gaming.
- Office in the heart of Soho
You can find plenty of amazing bars and restaurants minutes away from the office.